The Fourth Series
The fourth series of the Good Employment Chatter Podcast will launch on October 10th! This series has the theme of 'Leadership of Good Employment'.
Series 4 is enriched with stories of leadership through trying times, and is full of practical guidance to help you shape your leadership style or strategies in the right direction.
Our episodes feature:
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester, GMCA
- Louise Brown, Vice Principal Corporate Services, Wigan and Leigh College
- Vimla Appadoo, Chief Culture Officer, Honey Badger
- Paul Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Carlisle Support Services
- Gillian Drakeford MBE, Former CEO, Ikea UK and Ireland, China and the Netherlands
- Carl Austin-Behan OBE DL, Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ Community Ambassador, LGBT Foundation
- Professor Erinma Bell MBE, Peace Activist and Deputy Lieutenant for County of Greater Manchester
- Stevie Spring CBE, Chairman, Mind and The Co-Operative Group
The Third Series
The third series of the Good Employment Chatter Podcast will launch on June 13th! This series has an Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion theme.
Series 3 is enriched with stories of lived experience, advice from experts in the field, and practical guidance to help shape your organisation in the right direction.
Our episodes look at:
- Pay Gap Reporting
- Working Families
- Disability and Neurodiversity
- Race and Refugees
- Age Inclusive Workplaces
- Gender Diversity
- Religion and Culture
The Second Series
The Good Employment Chatter Podcast is back! Each week, we'll deliver the best analysis of industry news, and tackle workplace challenges. This is to spread more awareness of the good employment practice that is needed to make GM stronger and fairer to all.
Series 2 is enriched with discussions, opinions and employment updates from multiple key speakers.
Our episodes look at:
- Employee Voice
- Health & Wellbeing
- People Management
- Flexible Work
- Real Living Wage
- Secure Work
- Equality Diversity & Inclusion
The First Series
The Good Employment Chatter Podcast, series 1 discovered important insights into Good Employment. Each episode can help you apply these ideas to your own organisation. Our guests include:
- Andy Burnham - Mayor of Greater Manchester, GMCA
- Professor Kate Pickett - University of York
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper CBE - University of Manchester
- Sacha Lord - The Warehouse Project, Parklife, GMCA
- Sam Booth - Pro Manchester
- Clive Memmott - Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Diane Modahl - Youth Task Force & Young Person's Guarantee
- John Quinton-Barber - Social